It’s About Time!
Did you realize you can derive significant benefits from your Bethel Chamber membership in little or no time?
In Less Than Two Hours, You Can...
…Attend one our networking events and get updated on current community issues.
…Attend the Legislative Breakfast, Annual Meeting, or Meet the Chamber Luncheon and learn the latest on what’s happening in Bethel.
…Write a “Business Know-How” column for the newsletter or submit information to highlight your business in the “Member Spotlight” column in the newsletter.
…Attend an informative workshop.
In Less Than One Hour, You Can…
…Stop by a “Business After Hours” networking reception or Coffee Connections networking program and make some new business contacts.
…Attend a Biz Link Council Program at the Chamber offices.
…Promote your business by signing up for the Chamber’s member-to-member discount program.
…Visit the Chamber offices and deliver a quantity of your marketing brochures for the Member Showcase.
And Even If You Have NO TIME To Get Involved, The Chamber Still Offers You…
…Business referrals from the Chamber’s website, annual Membership Directory & Community Guide and from Chamber staff members in response to inquiries received at the office.
…Information and advocacy on legislative and governmental issues of importance to your business.
…Free promotion of news about your business
…Members-Only services and benefits such as membership mailing lists and free literature display space in the Chamber’s offices and Members-Only discounts on Chamber products and services such as event registrations.
…Free use of the board room.
…Assistance with special events such as grand openings and ribbon-cuttings.
- We have a weekly Chamber E-News that sends out the upcoming events, a bi-monthly Member News that members can post upcoming events and specials, quarterly printed newsletters, and the Annual Business Directory.
- We can post news, celebrate successes, and share them with the business community and community at large.
- Our efforts give our members a virtual public relations department to assist them for free with our annual membership fee.
- Whether a member has a website or not, they are listed on ours and therefore have a web presence. Potential customers surfing the web will find them.
- Members are automatically listed on our website as a benefit of their annual membership fee, instructions on how to use the website and your log in information was sent when you joined. If you can’t find please call the office.
best of bethel business directory:
- Considered the premiere business directory of Bethel. It list all of the Bethel Chamber of Commerce businesses by type of business.
- This guide is part of your annual membership dues. Please be sure to check the website and verify that your listing is correct.
- The Chamber staff can help members develop a mini-marketing plan that leverages their investment in the Chamber by using its services and programs.
- By combining an article in the Building a Better Bethel newsletter, inserting a pdf flyer in the Member News, and attending networking events members can greatly extend their marketing reach for FREE. Members can also host an event, co-sponsor an event, place an ad, or participate in a community festival very inexpensively.
- Members can also volunteer their time to be an ambassador, work on a committee, volunteer at an event.
- Members can also call with questions or come in and talk with the Executive Director about issues going on with in their business.
We are actively involved within the community and are here to advocate for our members best interests!