We welcome new members with open arms!
Why join the Bethel Chamber of Commerce?
By joining, you can increase the exposure of your business or organization to our members, residents, other business owners, and visitors to Bethel. You can participate in chamber events, network, promote your products or services, and be listed in our Membership Directory.
Here are some other ways your Chamber is Taking Care of Business:
- Introduce yourself and business to the Chamber Community with a one-time E-Blast mailing in our New Member mailing or Monday Morning Update;
- Member to Member Discount Program and One-time New Member Discount Offers;
- Professional listings in our on-line member directory www.bethelchamber.com, our printed Membership Directory, and in our Mobile App.
- Member Business Referral Service;
- Business Research and Membership Support Service;
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to celebrate a new business, new location, expansion or renovation, new products/service, or even new management;
- Networking and Educational Forums;
- Monday Morning Update emails to keep you informed of what is going on around town;
- Advocate and Cross-market with Area Non-Profits;
- Bethel Gift Certificate Program;
- Chamber of Commerce Gift Shop which you can sell your merchandise;
- Multitude of Events to promote your business and/or organization;
- Social Networking
- Affordable and Exclusive Insurance Plans
In a nutshell, the Bethel Chamber of Commerce unifies our community. We all have a personal and/or professional stake in Bethel, so let’s work together by being faithful patrons of our local businesses and volunteer with the Chamber to build a better community for everyone that lives and works here!
Building a Better Bethel!
Main Office Hours:
Monday to Thursday 10am to 3pm
Fridays by appointment
Visit us at:
184 Greenwood Ave
Bethel, CT 06801
Phone: (203) 743-6500
We’d love to hear from you!